Shop Laminating Machines(45 Products)
What Are Laminators?
Laminating machines add protective coverage to business documents, signs, ID cards and classroom posters and charts, letting you reuse or share business materials without damaging them. Choose laminators by Fellowes, Scotch, Swingline and more, that stay cool to the touch for safety while providing fast thermal sealing for neat, presentable safety posters or photo printouts.
Cleanly seal classroom worksheets, luggage tags and calendars without leaving messy wrinkles and bubbles, providing even surfaces for students or workers to write on with dry-erase markers again and again. When making space for one of these laminator machines, remember the other useful laminating supplies like laminating pouches and sheets that go along with it.
How Can a Paper Laminator Be Used?
A lamination machine at school gets plenty of use, whether kept in the classroom or the resource center. It keeps ID cards, desk name tags and photos clean with unruffled edges and turns certificates and art projects into memorable keepsakes. Instructors can also use paper lamination machines to make important handouts, wall notices and even reward stickers. With all the uses and features that the devices offer, laminator machines should be on every teacher's list of teaching and school supplies.
What Are the Features of Laminator Machines?
- Many laminator machines have auto-detection to help you use the right settings for your paper size and thickness, so your laminated documents come out right the first time.
- Choose laminators with auto-reverse technology to stop documents from advancing when they get stuck or the material is too thick.
- Some laminating machines can handle paper over 60 inches wide and 10 ml. thick and incorporate foil stamping for decorative touches.
- Other choices include film and roll options for one or two-sided lamination and UV protection.
- There are options for matte, glossy and digital printing.
What Types of Laminating Machines Are Available?
Buy thermal laminators for the most secure, bubble-free seal or quickly handle a high volume of ID cards and key tags with a cold laminator. Choose a combo machine to switch between sealing methods when your employer needs a wide range of laminating solutions. Laminating machines come in a wide range of colors and throat widths to properly fit your documents. Appealing features for cold, thermal and combination laminators for schools include safety shutoffs, automatic or manual paper trimmers, speed settings and visual and audio cues that indicate readiness for use and quantity produced.