Net 30 Terms
Cash flow and good credit are crucial for any business. Quill's Net 30 terms can help you achieve both.
Extra Cash Flow
Give your business financial flexibility with 30 days to pay for your supplies after purchase with zero interest.
How to Request Net 30 Terms
Place an online order of at least $100 (before tax) and follow these steps:
- At the payment step of checkout, select the 'Invoice My Account' option.
- The first time you choose this option, we'll ask that you complete a form with your business's details (please fill out every field for quickest results).
- After you submit your order, you will receive an email within a few minutes alerting you whether you've been approved or not. In some cases, your status will be “pending” and you'll be notified on your approval within 24 hours.
- We'll then run a credit check of your business. This typically takes less than 24 hours.
- Once approved, your order will be confirmed and shipped.
- In cases where additional information may be required or we are unable to extend a credit limit, a member of our Credit Department will contact you and the order must be pre-paid by credit card.
- If we are unable to extend terms, businesses may pre-pay for 90 days of consecutive ordering to establish history. After that time, our team will review your account again for credit terms eligibility based on the expenditure of the preliminary 90 days.
Call us directly at 800.789.5385800.789.5385 x3189
- A representative will help submit your request and talk with you about your business needs.
How to Manage and Pay Invoices
- Invoice payments are due within 30 days from the invoice date and can be made securely online via ACH or mailed by check.
- Open invoices cannot be paid by credit card. If you wish to pay by credit card, select that option at checkout of your order.
- To set up online payments and manage invoices, visit Quill.com/billing.
- If invoices go unpaid or when spend is beyond the account's credit limit, future orders may be put on hold and our Credit Department will contact you to collect payment for the balance.
- If invoices go unpaid beyond the agreed payment terms and/or when there is excessive spending beyond the account's credit limit, future orders may be put on hold and the account referred to our accounts receivable department. This could negatively impact your credit score.
- Visit our Payment Information FAQ for additional information.