Shop Finger Pads & Moisteners(10 Products)
Envelope sealers keep your documents safe and secure
Prevent mail tampering, theft, and lost payments due to poorly-secured envelopes and stamps. Envelope wetters address a variety of needs as users power through mailing tasks, whether you prefer to moisten pre-glued envelopes with a damp sponge or reinforce envelopes and postage with an extra layer of adhesion. These handy time-savers work on a variety of paper surfaces, including business envelopes, photo mailers, and greeting card envelopes. Teachers also find them useful for securely distributing report cards, standardized test results, and parent letters. They’re even safe for kids to use, so you can recruit little ones to help with holiday mailings and party invitations.
Non-toxic envelope moisteners ensure clean and hygienic mail handling
Non-wrinkling, no-mess envelope sealers offer users a cleaner and safer way to handle mailing materials, plus everyone will appreciate not having to lick envelopes until their tongues fall off. They're also a healthier option during cold and flu season, reducing potential germ exposure as employees process outgoing mail. Whether you use custom envelopes or generic mailing materials, leak-resistant bottles and dispensers help you quickly juggle small batches of mail and large-scale promotional campaigns so you can focus on other important business and household tasks.
Speed up mailing tasks with high-quality mail room accessories
Keep your office staff humming along with mailing accessories that go hand-in-hand with envelope moisteners. You’ll save even more by stocking up on bulk packs of double window envelopes, printable address labels, and other business essentials.
- Fingertip moistening pads – dabs of moisture make it easier to separate mail pieces
- Rubber finger grips – sort through piles of mail more comfortably with thimble-like grips
- Moistener dispensers – tackle mailing campaigns in record time with convenient desktop glue dispensers
- Letter openers – quickly and efficiently process incoming bills and payments
- Mail sorters – separate mail pieces by priority, department, and destination