Customers also viewed
CyberPower Intelligent LCD 600VA UPS, 8-Outlets, Black (CP600LCD)
- Surge energy rating: 1030 joules
- Equipped with 8 surge-protected outlets for seamless connectivity (4 battery-connected)
- Product Dimensions are 11"W x 6.8"H x 3.5"D with a Cord Length of 6 ft (1.8 m).
- Multifunction LCD Panel - Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- This UPS has a Runtime of 2 min at Full Load and a Runtime of 13 min at Half Load with a recharge time of 8 hours. The Nominal Input Voltage is 120 VAC using an input plug type NEMA 5-15P.
- Meets or exceeds UL1778, cUL 107.3, FCC DOC Class B, RoHS, ENERGY STAR standards
- UPS protects electronic equipment and prevents data loss during a power outage. Provides USB connectivity for maximum flexibility
- Featuring serial and USB interfaces for communication and management, this stand-by UPS provides surge protection and filtering.
- External form makes it convenient to install and use
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Safety Data Sheet
This unit features four battery backup outlets that deliver power from the UPS's internal battery to keep connected equipment running during a utility power failure. During longer outages, the UPS provides enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against loss of data and minimize the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
All eight outlets on the UPS provide surge protection to divert excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during a utility power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
The multifunction LCD displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting you to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. It also allows you to customize the alarm, LCD display, and sensitivity settings on the UPS.