Customers also viewed
ColAura Color Photo and Label Printer
- Perfect for photo enthusiasts, crafty crafters & creative makers. Create and print everything from full-color handmade gifts, greeting cards, invitations, and tags, to photo projects, scrapbooking, home décor items, kids’ stickers, family fun items, and more.
- Ideal for small businesses and home offices. ColAura can help you tackle items such as name badges, filing systems, address labels, kitchenette & desk organization, and more.
- Design on-the-go Mobile App. The FREE Color Label Editor 2 App has customizable features such as frames, fonts, symbols, art, backgrounds, and ready-made designs, all for your mobile device.
- FREE Downloadable Software. Use the P-touch Editor software to design and print a wide variety of professional-looking labels from a Windows or Mac® computer.
- No need for ink cartridges, ribbons, or toners. ColAura uses ZINK® Zero Ink® Technology, choose from 5 different label roll width options and print up to 17” in a single pass from your photo gallery.
- Technologically Advanced ZINK Paper®. Water, tear, and smudge resistant and has a secure adhesive backing that adheres to most surfaces; printed images on ZINK Paper® are extremely durable, won’t bleed color, and can be used as stickers.
- Wi-Fi® Enabled. ColAura is Wi-Fi enabled so you can print directly from your iOS® and Android™ smart devices any time from virtually anywhere when connected to a wireless network.
- Photobooth feature. Make carnival styled keepsakes with the Photobooth feature on the FREE Color Label Editor 2 App. Browse the multitude of frames, fonts, symbols, art, backgrounds, and ready-made designs in full-color.
- Lightweight and Portable. Take the wireless-ready ColAura color photo and label printer with you for your next holiday gathering, celebration, or work outing and print full-color from wherever you are.
- Variety of Widths. Choose from 5 different widths (3/8 inch, ½ inch, ¾ inch, 1 inch and ~2-inch (50mm)). Design and print full-color labels, photos, tags, stickers and more using Brother CZ and CK rolls.