Belkin® 8 Outlets Commercial 2500 Joule Surge Protector With 8' Cord
Frequently bought together
- Input voltage: 125 VAC, 6000 V (max. spike voltage), 330 V (clamping voltage)
- Connector type: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord length: 8'
- Joule rating: 2500
- Number of outlets: 8
- Current rating: 15 A, power handling: 1875 W
- Frequency: 150 kHz - 100 MHz, EMI/RFI noise filtration: 58 dB
- Protection type: 3 line AC
- AC plug style: Right-angle
- 2500 joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices, 8 foot power cord delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14 gauge, heavy-duty cord
- Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 58 dB reduction, Maximum Spike current: 135000A (H-N: 75000A, H-G: 30000A, N-G: 30000A)
- Compatibility: Everyday office electronics devices
- Warranty: Lifetime, $100000 connected equipment
This Belkin eight-outlet commercial surge protector guards the electronic equipment in your office from the damage that can be caused by power surges and spikes. Absorbing up to 2,500 joules of power, it provides your important equipment with serious protection on all three power lines. The surge protector's durable cord will last you for years. At 8 feet in length, it can power equipment that's a fair distance from a wall outlet.