Whalen 4-Shelf Wire Unit, 48"W, Black (WS184872-4B)
- Shelf unit offers plenty of storage space for any office, garage, or utility room
- Made of steel with durable black epoxy finish that resists rust, chips, and corrosion, while wire construction provides adequate air flow and high visibility of stored goods from every side
- Four shelves adjust in 1" intervals allowing you to change the configuration as your storage needs evolve
- Holds up to 200 lbs. per shelf evenly distributed
- Dimensions: 72"H x 48"W x 18"D
- Snap-together assembly — no tools required
- Floor-leveling feet with protective plastic pads provide stability
- Meets or exceeds NSF International standard
This Whalen wire shelving features three shelves that can hold up to 200 pounds per shelf, if evenly distributed - that is an incredible 600 pounds for the entire unit. Each sturdy, open-wire shelf is finished with black coating that resists rust, chips, and corrosion to ensure a long lifespan. These wire shelving units are well built, and specifically made for heavy-duty, high-volume usage.
This wire rack shelving is designed to be easily adjustable - making them capable of solving nearly all of your storage needs. Every shelf can be adjusted in 1-inch increments, allowing for plenty of placement solutions.
This Whalen shelving unit measures 72 by 48 by 18 inches (HxWxD, and is certified for safe storage of food, water, and other goods by NSF International. Full assembly is required, but the snap-together assembly means no tools are necessary.