Customers also viewed
Tops FocusNotes 1-Subject Notebook, 9" x 11", Black (90223)
- 11" x 9" notebook allowing for plenty of notetaking space
- 100 skip-line ruled sheets per notepad
- Dimensions: 11" x 9" (portrait)
- Spiral binding keeps pages secure while letting notebooks lay flat
- Durable black cover protects pages from wear
- Contains one notebook per pack
- Skip-line ruled for better viewing
- Three-hole punched sheets for reorganization into more permanent storage
- 20-pound paper for an industry standard
- Made in the USA
The top section has blanks for date and purpose to get ready for your meeting. The cue column on the left side to list questions, key items to remember and reminders to bring up later at the meeting. The large section in the middle is for your notes, while the bottom section allows you to make summaries of your thoughts. Gray lines are spaced out for better viewing, and they stand out against the white page.
Plenty of Notetaking Space
Each notebook has 100 sheets to give you plenty of space for writing your thoughts, whether you take copious notes at quarterly investor meetings, important sales calls, interviews with prospective employees or weekly meetings with your team. White space makes your pen marks stand out so you can quickly scan the page.
Remove Pages for Alternative Storage
Letter-Trim perforations tear away from the spiral binding cleanly when you need to remove sheets from the notebook. Each sheet has three-hole punches for when you transfer these sheets to binders for permanent storage, or as part of your own report or files at a later date.