Customers also viewed
Texas Instruments TI-84 PLUS CAS Graphing Calculator, Black (TI84PLUS)
- Graphing calculator offers 10-digit 8-line LCD display for showing graphs and charts
- Explore math expressions in symbolic form, see patterns, and understand the math behind the formulas
- Dimensions: 2"H x 10"W x 13"D
- Operates on four AAA-type batteries for portability
- 480KB ROM memory and 24KB RAM memory capacity to tackle complex computing
- Amortization, cash flow, and time value of money (TVM) functions make financial calculations streamlined
- Graphing functions, including polar, sequence, zoom, parametric plot, histogram, scatter plot, cobweb plot, and much more
- Package content: hard case, unit-to-unit USB cable
- Comes loaded with 10 software applications, including cabri jr., studyCards, science tools, vernier easyData, topics in algebra 1, learning check, conic graphing, and more
- Computerized algebra system (CAS) enables a deeper understanding of abstract concepts in math and science
- Built-in USB port makes data transfer to your computer easier than ever, for deeper data analysis
- Comes in black color
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
Plenty of Calculating Power for Complex Equations and Formulas
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator comes with 480KB of flash ROM and 24KB of RAM, offering storage space for formulas, apps, and notes, while providing powerful calculating ability to solve complex equations.
Large Screen Provides Space for Graphs, Charts, and Long Equations
The TI-84 Plus has a 16-character, 8-line black-and-white display with adjustable contrast for showing scatter plots, line graphs, and other graphics with ease. It also has room to display the calculator's advanced functions, which are accessible through pull-down display menus.
Easy To Integrate Into Classrooms Already Using the TI-83 Plus
The Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus matches the TI-83 Plus keystroke for keystroke, making the integration of a new device easy. Students using either device can follow the same instructions, and perform the same calculations, regardless of which model they are using.
USB Connectivity Expands Learning Opportunities
A built-in USB port allows the TI-84 Plus to connect to compatible graphing calculators, allowing you to compare and contrast data with fellow students. It can also connect to computers to download data into spreadsheet programs or compatible software programs for analysis.
Electronic Upgrades Provide the Most Up-to-Date Software
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator can download software, and updated and new apps that make teaching and learning easy. Software updates ensure that your classroom always has the newest tools for education. The graphing calculator comes preloaded with more than 10 educational apps, and many more are available.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator, USB cable, and user's manual.
Safety Data Sheet