Staples® Heavy Duty 1-1/2" 3 Ring View Binder with D-Rings, White, 12/Pack (24677CT)
- 12 pack of Heavy-Duty white view binders each holding up to 350 sheets
- One Touch Locking EZD Rings open with ease and are gap free keeping pages secure
- Strong heavy duty white PVC-free plastic
- Four stacked pockets for organization and storage
- Case pack of 12
- Gap Free ring design prevents gapping and misalignment of rings
- Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat
- PVC free, made from plastics using fewer harmful chemicals and with reduced emissions during manufacturing
- Wide front and back panels provide complete coverage of contents, including dividers and sheet protectors
- Non-Stick, Archival safe material won't lift ink or toner off printed pages
- Heavy-duty poly holds up well through constant use
- Insert labels into the clear vinyl sleeves on the binder's spine and cover panels for quick customization
Simplicity goes a long way with the Staples 1.5-inch slant D-ring binder, which stores more pages in less space. Specifically designed to prevent gapping and misaligned rings. Interior pockets give users a place to neatly store extra pages. Angled and back-mounted, the rings enable effortless page turning and allows pages to lie flat when the binder is open. A nonstick coating on the four interior pockets prevents ink and toner transfer.
With its wide and sturdy covers made of PVC-free plastic, the Staples 1.5-inch heavy-duty view binder is guaranteed to protect all of the information stored within, from manuals to workbooks, schoolwork to household and business finances. Use it for both storage and reference. This quality binder makes staying organized a simple, frustration-free task.
The Staples heavy-duty 1.5-inch view binder is designed to hold up to heavy use. With wider front and back covers, index pages and sheet protectors stay safely inside.
The Staples 1.5-inch slant D-ring binder opens quickly with one touch for easy addition or removal of sheets. The front and spine have convenient view panels for easy organizing. For ease of use, the rings are back-mounted so the binder opens flat.