Southworth 8.5" x 11" Business Paper, 32 lbs., 100 Brightness, 250/Box (J568C)
- Business paper ideal for proposals, presentations, reports
- Ivory paper with linen finish; watermarked and date-coded
- Paper weight: 32 lbs.
- Paper size: 8.5"W x 11"L
- Each box contains 250 sheets
- Printer compatibility: laser, inkjet, copier
- Acid- and lignin-free
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Contains 55% recycled content, 25% pre-consumer content, and 30% post-consumer fiber
- Paper made with 25% cotton
- Please note that packaging may vary
The stationery you use makes an impression and sends a message before the first word is read. With Southworth's line of sophisticated cotton paper, you can see and feel the quality. Though the production process has changed little over the years since the company was founded in 1839, Southworth's bond paper is compatible with the latest digital imaging technologies, so you can use it with the machine of your choice to consistently create first-rate documents. Cotton enhances inks—both black and color—brilliantly, so you're left with vivid, crisp pages. Since it is acid-free and lignin-free, it resists yellowing and fading. Your printed words will stand the test of time.
A Commitment To Sustainability
Neenah is committed to conserving our natural resources through responsible business and manufacturing policies and practices. Neenah manufactures a wide selection of green papers including FSC certified, Green Seal certified, Green-e certified and Carbon Neutral Plus papers.