Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Over Ear Headphones, White
- Impedance of 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Over-the-head, monitor design with a wide adjustable headband
- Closed supra-aural dynamic 30 mm dome-type drivers (CCAW Voice Coil)
- 100 dB/mW sensitivity
- 12 - 22,000 Hz frequency response
- PET Diaphragm
- For travel, home, and studio use
- L-shaped stereo mini plug
- 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m) Y-type cord
- Weight (Approx.) : 4.23 oz. (120 g)
- 1000 mW power handling capacity
30mm diameter dynamic dome driver units in each cushioned ear cup of the Sony ZX Series Stereo Headphones produce sound with full bass, lively midrange, and clear highs. PET diaphragms in the closed-back supra-aural design deliver an extended low frequency response of 12 to 22,000 Hz for realistic audio. With an impedance of 24 ohms at 1 kHz and a 100 dB/mW sensitivity, these headphones create audio with power and depth.
Large cushioned ear cups make long listening sessions comfortable. The swivel-enabled headset design of the Sony ZX Series Stereo Headphones allow them to fold up for compact storage. The Y cable connecting the headphones to your device resists tangling.
These headphones don't need batteries or recharging to function, making them worry-free travel accessories. The lightweight construction of the Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones won't add unneccesary bulk to your load.
Sony MDRZX110 ZX Series Stereo Headphones in White.