Customers also viewed
Sony MDR ZX110NC Noise Cancelling Headphones, Black (MDRZX110NC)
- Black on-ear headphones for rich sound reproduction
- Wired on-ear form factor offers high-fidelity sound
- Standard 3.5mm earphone plug works with almost every 3.5mm audio jack device
- Finely tuned 30mm neodymium drivers combined with a closed-back acoustic system design
- Up to 80-hours playback from one AAA battery
- Active noise-canceling, so you hear only the music
- 90-day manufacturer limited warranty
Eliminate the Clutter
Using Sony signal processing technology derived from intelligent analysis of ambient noise patterns, these Sony Noise Canceling Headphones in black eliminate up to 95 percent of the outside noise your environment produces. A convenient ON/OFF switch on the headset enables you to easily control when and where to employ the powerful noise reduction technology.
Balanced Sound Delivery
30mm driver units in each cushioned ear cup of the Sony Noise Canceling Headphones deliver music with full bass, lively midrange, and clear highs for frequency responses for anywhere from 10 to 22,000 Hz. High-energy 300 kJ/m3 neodymium magnets bring power to the listening experience for rich lows and colorful high tones.
Comfort and Convenience
Large and cushioned ear cups make long listening sessions comfortable, while a unique swivel design enables the Sony Noise Canceling Headphones to fold for compact storage. These headphones can produce up to 80 hours of noise canceling on one AAA battery, and they also function without batteries at all when the noise canceling feature is switched off.
Sony Noise Canceling Headphones in black, pouch, and in-flight plug adapter.