Customers also viewed
Scotch® Expressions Masking Tape, .94" x 20 yds., Tangerine (3437-ORG)
- TEARS CLEANLY BY HAND: Scotch® masking tape is a mess-free way to decorate, create, organize and wrap—easily tear by hand or use with your masking tape dispenser for fuss-free projects!
- WRITABLE: Organize with ease. Use Scotch® colored masking tape to help with labels and organization. Write directly on the tape to label, or use the fun colors to create borders and specialized frame areas
- GREAT FOR: Labeling, organizing, color-coding, home décor and DIY, classroom décor and organization, craft projects and craft storage, scrapbooking, journalling, gift wrapping, STEM projects, card making,etc
- NO RESIDUE: Trust the quality of Scotch Brand to remove cleanly without leaving any sticky, messy residue behind. Go ahead, DIY your home or classroom--and change up when you're ready, without surface damage
- CREATE ORGANIZED, INVITING LEARNING SPACES: scotch masking tape comes in just the right colors and size to help you label, organize and color-code the classroom. Add to your back to school supplies list or teacher appreciation baskets
- STIMULATE IMAGINATIONS WITH NO MESS: Let creativity take flight with the easy-to-use, clean-tear-by-hand nature of Scotch® masking tape 1 inch. Perfect for creating, decorating, and building with bright colors!
- EXPLORE: Find more Scotch® Masking and Washi Tapes for your projects. Try black masking tape or white masking tape for a neutral aesthetic, or blue masking tape or even red masking tape for creating faux picture frames
- HOW TO APPLY 3M Masking Tape: 1-Make sure your surface* is clean (free of debris) and dry. 2-Peel the desired length and place. For the longest-lasting stick, avoid touching the sticky side of the tape as much as possible
- * Test the tape first: place a small amount in an inconspicuous area for 2 weeks. Remember, the longer tape is on a surface, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly. Use good judgement, avoid high-value, delicate items
- HOW TO REMOVE: 1-Lift the end of the tape you are removing 2-Peel directly backwards (avoid pulling up), moving very slowly, until all tape is removed. The longer a tape is applied, the tougher it may be to remove cleanly