Rubbermaid Slim Jim Vented Rectangular Trash Can Waste Receptacle, 23 Gallons, Gray (FG354060GRAY)
- Waste receptacle for ordinary use
- Dimensions: 30" x 22" x 11"
- Capacity of 23 gallons for a large amount of trash
- Ergonomically designed plastic is both lightweight and durable
- Molded-in holes and cinch points for convenient placement of liners
- Vented areas reduce lifting force needed by up to 60 percent for enhanced worker safety
- Ideal for narrow areas where space is at a premium
The rim flares out, has precise cinch points and molded-in holds that eliminate the need for tying your can liners in knots. This reduces the amount of staff time and effort needed to replace filled liners with new ones, and it decreases the chances of ripping or tearing when putting on new liners. Employees can simply stretch the liner over the two end points and get back to work.
Venting channels on all four sides reduce the weight of the trash can without compromising its durability. Venting reduces the force needed to empty each can by as much as 60 percent, thereby helping enhance worker safety. The reduced force is especially useful when the receptacle is used without liners and need to be lifted or turned over for emptying.
The slim design fits into nooks, crannies and tight spots where space is limited. This lets you optimize workstations, put receptacles underneath countertops or fit them into small spaces that would otherwise stay empty.