Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Lead Refill, 0.9mm, 30/Leads, 3/Pack (C29BPHB3)
- Refills mechanical pencils for extended use
- 0.9mm lead size for bold letter writing and line drawing
- 90-lead pack size is ideal for school classrooms or multiple offices
- Standard lead pencil for drawing, note-taking and tests
- Medium hardness rating stands up to frequent use
- Plastic lead container keeps refills in one spot
Saves on Ordering Costs
A bulk purchase of 90 leads per pack saves on ordering costs versus smaller packs for your office. Mechanical pencil leads provide refills on reusable pencils, eliminating the hassle that comes with relying on pencils that need constant sharpening and saving you time and money while you're on the job.
Pentel makes its polymer leads to an equivalent hardness of a number 2 pencil to meet industry standards. The manufacturer guarantees that it scans on tests and similar forms that need filling in. The lead doesn't damage paper due to excessive pressure, and the lead produces sharp, thick lines that stand out against white paper.
This refill pack works for leads to fit any 0.9-millimeter mechanical pencil, whether you own Pentel-brand pencils or not. This versatility saves your office money if you have several brands of mechanical pencils with the same lead sizes. Standard refill sizes also reduce guesswork among staff trying to find the right replacements in your supply room.