Customers also viewed
Pac-Kit Industrial Station Metal for Standard Workplace First Aid Kit (579-6155)
- Usage: It is a perfect buy for every workplace
- Recommended for: 75 people
- Kit Contains: Adhesive strips, adhesive tape, antiseptic towelettes, eye flush/pads/strips, fabric fingertip bandages, fabric knuckle bandages, fabric x-large adhesive strips, gauze pads, Hema-flex, x-large bandages, sterile triangular bandage/wipes and triple antibiotic ointment packets
- Dimensions: Adhesive Strips: 0.75" x 3", Adhesive Strips: 1" x 3", Gauze Pads: 3" x 3", Triangular Bandage: 40", Cotton Tip Applicators: 3" and Elastic Bandage: 4" x 5"
- Packaging: Case
- Case size: (H x W x D) 11" x 15.5" x 4.75"
- Material: Steel (non-gasketed) case
- Contains all required items from ANSI Z308.1-2009 as well as many recommended items
- Comes with 2 shelves, door pouch and bilingual reorder forms
- No. of Pieces: 443
- Complete Refill Available: Stock
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Sufficient for 100 persons
This large Pac-Kit industrial two-shelf first aid station contains enough supplies to treat at least 100 employees with minor injuries or to stabilize other injuries until an individual can get to a doctor. All supplies are conveniently packaged inside a durable steel case, which makes it easy to transport the first aid kit within your company to reach the injured person. Meets Industry Standards
You can meet the ANSI safety standards for to first aid kits by keeping this item on hand because it comes with all required items and many recommended items for added safety for your employees and clients. Easy Refills
Refilling this Pac-Kit industrial two-shelf first aid station is easy when you use the reorder forms located in the door pouch. These bilingual forms also allow you to order a complete refill in case you want to keep extra items on hand.