Customers also viewed
Number Puzzle Cards
- PUZZLE HELPS DEVELOP SKILLS: Develop fine motor skills, number recognition, and counting skills
- LARGE NUMBERS SIZED FOR SMALL HANDS: Big, bold, die-cut shapes let kids get a real feel for numbers, from the curves of 3 and 8 to the straight lines of 11. Great for tactile learners.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLE FOR KIDS: Each letter comes in 2 pieces to give young children just the right amount of challenge in solving. A fun way to practice matching colors on each half, too.
- 40 PIECES WITH STORAGE: Set includes 40 die-cut pieces needed to create the numbers 1 through 20. Box includes handle for on-the-go fun.
- PUZZLES FOR TODDLERS: Great for any toddler ages 3+
- 9" x 9.1" x 3"
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LEARNING: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-SMALL PARTS (1). Not for < 3 yrs.