Junior Learning Math Board Games, Language Arts (JRL425)
- Each board game is designed to help develop the child's adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and place value skills by getting the children to answer a range of different sums correctly.
- The board games involve the use of a spinner to help construct each sum.
- The boards contain an amalgamation of vibrant pictures, ten frames and figures to help familiarize children with numbers in a fun and engaging way.
- Each set of board games comes with an answer sheet so the children can check if they are correct.
- Can be played with 2 to 6 players either at home or in the classroom.