Junior Learning Compound Puzzles, Language Arts, 48 Pieces (JRL244)
- The unique 4 piece jigsaw structure allows the child to divide the puzzle in to 2 separate puzzles.
- The child can first match the word and the picture from one side of the puzzle to help understand its meaning.
- The 2 sides of the puzzle can join to create a completed 4 piece puzzle to help the child visually identify the words that can be joined together to create a new word.
- Each jigsaw piece is a specific shape and can only be joined in a certain sequence helping the child to self correct their puzzle.
- Each puzzle contains a vibrant, engaging picture to help with self correction and aiding the understanding of what each separate word means. When each puzzle is completed correctly it will reveal a third picture to help the children understand the definite
- Includes a set of 12 puzzles.