Customers also viewed
Honeywell Energy Star True HEPA Console Air Purifier, Black (HPA300COM )
- An odor reducing pre-filter and True HEPA filter paired to capture odors, VOCs, allergens and germs
- True HEPA filter helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens, 0.3µ and larger
- Recommended for rooms up to 465 sq.ft.
- Allergen remover effectively helps reduce airborne allergen from the air
- Easy tap electronic controls
- Features an automatic timer and electronic filter replacement reminder for easy maintenance
- Three air cleaning levels plus turbo clean setting provide options for different conditions
- Meets or exceeds AHAM/ENERGY STAR standards
- Dimensions: 22.38"H x 10.83"W x 20.8“D
- 5-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Compatible with MFR model HRF-R1
Effective Air Cleaning
Powerful filters in this air purifier pull out up to 99.97 percent of the microscopic allergens that are in your air to reduce your exposure, creating a healthier environment. Any particle measuring 0.3 microns or larger gets removed from the air as it passes through the machine. The unit removes smelly odors thanks to its activated carbon pre-filter, so your air smells fresh. Room air circulates as many as five times per hour.
The easy tap electronic controls make it simple to select your settings on this allergen remover air purifier. Choose from three air cleaning levels with the optional Turbo Clean setting for an additional boost to get the right amount of air purification for your space. A two, four or eight hour timer gives you flexibility in how long the unit runs without needing to shut it off yourself. Never forget to replace your filter with the electronic filter replacement reminder, which makes this unit easy to maintain.
Safety Data Sheet