Customers also viewed
Hershey's Party Pack Miniatures Reese's, Hershey's, KitKAt & Reese's Pieces Milk Chocolate Variety, 33.38 oz. (HEC39991)
- Chocolate Candy Assortment
- Individually wrapped candies
- 33.38 oz. package
- Contains Milk, Soy, Peanuts, Wheat, and Yellow #5. May Contain Almonds.
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey Miniatures Candy Assortment (33.38-Ounce bag, approx. 93 pieces). Product is filled by weight. Piece counts are approximate and are provided for your convenience.)
- Assorted candy miniatures are the ideal bite-size snack for parties, movie nights, lunch desserts, and more
- Party-size package is great for sharing at home or work
- Miniatures are individually wrapped for on-the-go snacking
- Classic candy assortment includes HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, KIT KAT® Wafer Bars, and REESE'S PIECES Candy
- Please Note: This product may require special packaging to protect against temperature issues. Some deliveries may experience a slight shipping delay.
The story of Hershey'S Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Trained as a confectioner and owner of a successful caramel factory, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built what would become the world's largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the model industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife, Catherine, established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including his ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.