What Is Hammermill Copy Paper?
Hammermill is a brand of high-quality copy paper. It delivers amazing print quality on all types of projects, from important documents to art projects. Hammermill paper allows ink to dry fast and is great for everyday use in the home or office. Hammermill printing paper is also acid-free, which means it does not crumble or yellow even over long periods. Keep your supply closet stocked with this high-quality paper.
Why Should You Use Hammermill Paper?
Hammermill copy paper has many benefits, such as:
- Glossy, Smooth Finish: Every sheet comes with a clean, crisp look.
- Anti-Smudge, Anti-Smear: No need to worry about your ink causing unsightly smears when you choose Hammermill copy paper.
- Reliable for All Types of Printers: Hammermill copy paper works well in high-speed copiers, dry toner plain-paper copiers and fax machines.
- Jam-Resistant: Hammermill printer paper won’t stick together and is designed to be durable. It resists paper jams, preventing slowdowns during the work day.
- ColorLok Technology: HammerMill’s specially formulated paper ensures that your black inks are up to 60% bolder, colors up to 30% more vivid and ink dries up to 3x faster. Ink and toner pair perfectly with the workhorse power of Hammermill paper.
- Sustainability: Hammermill guarantees that this paper is made from wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
What Are Some Features to Consider for Hammermill Printer Paper?
The letter size is 8.5” x 11” and is ideal for documents, flyers and brochures.
Legal Hammermill copy paper is 8.5” x 14” and is useful for newsletters, invoices, forms, reports and proposals.
Tabloid size is 11" x 17" and is great for programs, oversized documents and printing out multiple copies of business cards and name tags on the same sheet.
For documents that need to stand the test of time, choose acid-free Hammermill printing paper. Acid-free paper resists yellowing and doesn’t break down as quickly as standard paper.
Every 500-page ream of Hammermill paper ensures that your office won’t run low on paper anytime soon. Buy multiple reams to keep up with printing jobs or choose one ream if you don’t print very often.
- Neutral: A professional, clean look comes with choosing neutrals like classic white or gray.
- Pastels: Highlight important items and draw the eye naturally by selecting pastel Hammermill copy paper, available in colors like pink and turquoise.