GBC CombBind 3/4" Plastic Binding Spine Comb, 160 Sheet Capacity, Black, 100/Box (4000104)
- 19-hole plastic binding spines to use with GBC and other plastic comb-binding machines
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 11"
- Black in color for a classic look
- Binds 11"x 8.5" documents for conventional use
- Contains 100 per box for use across the office
- 160-sheet capacity to hold a large volume of documents
- Pages can be added or removed with ease
- Resistant to discoloration, peeling, chipping and scratching for longevity
- Choose correct diameter by measuring the thickness of material, including covers, and adding 0.125"
Whenever space is important, bind your documents with these spines. Easily stack, store and distribute up to 160-page bound documents that lay flat. Nineteen sturdy rings grip securely to keep your documents and reports attached.
Get consistent binding every time with the GBC CombBind technology. Keep your GBC or other comb-binding machine operating smoothly with these standard 3/4-inch-diameter spines. When you insert a comb-bind plastic spine, the comb-bind technology performs dependably time after time, whether you need one document or 100. Make these spines your go-to binding solution in an accounting firm, business office or anywhere workers need crisp, uniform documents.
Easy Machine Edits
Save time and ensure quick changes, whether you need to add or remove pages, when your employees use these GBC CombBind binding spines. The technology allows you to use comb-binding machines to remove and re-bind documents efficiently and cleanly. Depend on quality in workmanship and performance in each box of 100 19-hole spines.