Customers also viewed
Epson WorkForce DS-50000 B11B204121 Desktop Flatbed Scanner, White
- Now, your workgroup can easily scan large-size documents, hard-bound books and more, all without breaking the bottom line
- Scan resolution up to 600 x 600 optical dpi
- ADF (automatic document feeder): No
- Supports paper size up to 11.7" x 17"
- Scan large documents - from 11.7" x 17" to documents as small as business card size
- Scan important oversized documents like drawings or maps, or other odd-sized items
- Scan to popular cloud services - scan to SharePoint, Evernote, Google Docs and more
- Scan to searchable PDF - save scanned documents as PDF, PDF-A or jpeg files, and more
- One-touch scanning - create up to 30 user-programmable jobs
- Achieve remarkable results - 4 line CCD (RGB and black) provides vivid color and crisp, sharp text
- Use with Windows or Mac - includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers and offers fast, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity for quick, easy setup
- 1-year limited warranty
- USB cable included
- Large-format document scanner accommodates oversized documents up to 11" x 17"
- 600dpi resolution delivers vivid colors and immensely detailed output
- Includes TWAIN and ISIS drivers and offers fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity for quick, easy setup
- Measures 6.2"H x 25.2"W x 18.5"D
- Saves up to 30 user-programmable jobs for easy one-touch scanning of commonly repeated jobs
- Scan directly to popular cloud services (SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Docs and more) or directly to searchable PDF format for added convenience
- Use with Windows or Mac
Produce clear text and images with this compact document scanner. With a resolution up to 600 dpi, this document scanner captures even small details. This one-touch document scanner can handle a range of paper sizes, from business cards to large hardcover books.
Share With Friends and Colleagues
Install the included Document Capture Pro software to scan to any computer in your office network. Save your scanned document as a searchable PDF file for convenient future use. You can also scan to cloud services, including SharePoint®, Evernote® and Google Docs, to share photographs and documents with friends and colleagues.