Customers also viewed
CyberPower Intelligent 1000VA UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protector, 9-Outlets, Black (CP1000AVRLCD)
- Surge energy rating: 1080 joules
- Equipped with 9 surge-protected outlets for seamless connectivity (5 battery-connected)
- Product Dimensions are 3.9"W x 9"H x 10.2"D with a Cord Length of 6 ft (1.8 m).
- Multifunction LCD Panel - Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- This UPS has a Runtime of 2 min at Full Load and a Runtime of 9 min at Half Load with a recharge time of 8 hours. The Nominal Input Voltage is 120 VAC using an input plug type NEMA 5-15P.
- Meets or exceeds UL1778, cUL 107 5th, FCC DOC Class B, RoHS, ENERGY STAR standards
- UPS protects electronic equipment and prevents data loss during a power outage. Provides USB connectivity for maximum flexibility
- Featuring serial and USB interfaces for communication and management, this UPS provides surge protection and filtering for RJ11/RJ45 (in/out combo) ports and coax lines (in/out)
- Space-saving Mini-Tower UPS comes with multi-function LCD panel alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime, while ultra-quiet design minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Safety Data Sheet
Battery Backup & Surge Protection
The UPS's internal battery supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. This helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown. All outlets feature surge protection to divert excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during a utility power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
AVR increases utility power and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery mode. This conserves battery life for when it is needed the most and lessens the likelihood of data loss, memory freezes, and system crashes. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
The multifunction LCD displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting you to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. It also allows you to customize the alarm, LCD display, and sensitivity settings on the UPS.