Clorox Commercial Solutions Clorox Germicidal Bleach, Concentrated, 121 Ounces (30966)
Frequently bought together
- BLEACH: Clorox ® Germicidal Bleach can be used for disinfecting, sanitizing, deodorizing, and removes mold and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces; Packaging may vary
- DISINFECTANT: EPA registered to kill more than 70 pathogens; meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, on hard non-porous surfaces.
- DEODORIZER: Germicidal bleach eliminates odor causing bacteria and helps remove mold and mildew as it disinfects; kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including Norovirus, E. coli and Salmonella
- LAUNDRY STAIN REMOVER: Clorox ® Germicidal Bleach fights tough stains including grass, juice, dirt and blood on white clothes and can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines
- GREAT FOR COMMERCIAL USE: Ideal for use in healthcare environments, long term care facilities, offices, schools and other commercial locations
Safety Data Sheet
Ingredients: CONTAINS: Sodium hypochlorite and other ingredients.
Warnings:KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous irritating gases.