Canon HS-1200TS 7438A023AA 12-Digit Desktop Calculator, Gray/Silver
- Desktop calculator offers 12-digit LCD display for convenient viewing
- Easy-to-use solution for all of your basic math needs
- Dimensions: 1.4"H x 4.8"W x 6.7"D
- Calculator can be operated from solar power or battery
- Streamline financial calculations with profit margin and cost, sell, margin functions
- Square root, percent, and sign change functions to solve many additional mathematical problems
- Decimal switch, rounding switch, square root, replay (100 steps), percent, sign change, double zero, grand total, and delete functions help you solve a variety of mathematical problems
- Auto power-off feature prevents unwanted or unintentional use of the battery
- Angled display is easy on the eyes
- Comes in gray/silver color
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Safety Data Sheet
This Canon calculator performs cost-sell-margin calculations and tax computations with ease and speed, meaning it caters to your diverse home, school or office needs. Offering grand total, sign change, roundup/off/down and square root functions, this calculator lets you toggle with your inputs for the desired results.
Get more done with this solar-powered Canon calculator. The solar energy also charges the battery, so you always have sufficient power to make your computations. The compact design of this calculator means it slips right into your laptop bag or purse for use on the go, while the built-in memory saves you steps, helping to handle complex calculations or lists of numbers.
Ergonomic Design for Comfort
The angled ergonomic display accommodates up to 12 digits that are is easy to read, preventing squinting and eye strain. The spacious keyboard features large, high-quality contoured keys for easier input and comfort, and the keys are color-coded to prevent entry errors.