Customers also viewed
Avery Binder Pockets for 3 Ring Binders, Assorted (Blue, Clear, Green, Pink and Yellow), 5/Pack (75254)
- Securely store and protect up to 20 sheets of 8.5" x 11" papers in in each 3-ring binder pocket without having to punch holes in your documents
- Keep papers and photos neat and clean with the acid-free and archival safe poly binder pockets that won't lift or transfer ink
- Binder pocket dividers provide long-term protection for papers and photos with a clear view for quick and easy identification.
- Great for home projects, school binders or office records; binder pockets are perfect for organizing and storing loose, un-punched papers for quick and easy referencing
- Includes 5 assorted color (blue, clear, green, pink and yellow) binder pockets for easy organization and storage; each plastic binder sleeve has one pocket
Use these Avery standard three-ring binder pockets, which are archival safe, for keeping important documents free from damage. The poly material resists ripping and tearing, providing durability that lasts through multiple uses. Each pocket is acid-free, ensuring stored print documents remain legible, without lifted ink or smears. A double-thickness punched hole edge on these Avery durable poly binder pockets provides protection against torn or ripped holes with frequent use.
These binder pockets come in a convenient pack of five different colors, providing users with a simple way to color-code different files. Each Avery poly binder pocket in assorted colors stores up to 25 standard sheets, providing ample space for longer presentations and documents. A wide angled opening at the top provides quick page insertion and removal. One edge of the Avery nonstick binder pockets features three punched holes that let users store unpunched pages in a standard binder for additional protection.