Startech Quiet 80 mm Computer Case Fan With Connector; 2000 RPM
Frequently bought together
- Fan Diameter: 80 mm
- Fan Speed: 2000 RPM
- Air flow: 26.6 CFM
- Connector: 1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female
- No of Fan: 1
- Compatibility: PC
- Application/usage: Case
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- A built-in tachometer allows for easy monitoring of the fan performance
- Powered through a simple TX3 connection to the host computer’s motherboard
- Optimal temperatures for stable system performance
- Certifications and standards: RoHS Compliant
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Warranty: 2 years limited
A Quiet Fan
The StarTech.com computer case fan will keep your computer cool without making too much noise. It's a fine replacement for an older fan or if you're looking to update your PC. Once you've installed the fan into your computer's chassis, it will circulate the air to keep your system's temperature at an optimal level.
Reliable and Long-Lasting
A plastic frame and a ball bearing design makes the StarTech.com 80 mm computer case fan a durable component for your computer, helping to keep your system stable while you go about your daily routine. Its three-pin wire features a built-in tachometer so you can measure the fan's performance.
Easy to Connect
Powered by a TX3 connection, the StarTech.com 80 mm computer case fan easily plugs in to your PC's motherboard. Once connected, the fan offers up to 2,000 revolutions per minute, cooling your hardware and helping your computer's stability.