Self-Seal #4 Bubble Mailers, Easy-Open Tear-Tab, Kraft, 9-3/8" x 13-1/4", 100/Case
- #4, 9-3/8" x 13-1/4"
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" x 13-1/4"
- Mailers feature a 3/16" high slip bubble lining for easy insertion of products.
- Peel and stick lip provides a secure, tamper evident closure.
- Pull tear strip for quick and easy opening.
- 1/2" fins on three sides of bag help absorb shock during shipment
- 10-15% lighter than padded mailers to save on postage.
- Recycled golden kraft paper exterior.
- Sold 100 per Case.
- Self-seal adhesive strip seals bag securely and provides a tamper-evident closure
- Convenient pull tab tear strip allows for easy opening without damage to contents
- Lined with high slip, 3/16" bubble for easy product insertion and superior cushioning
- Mailer has 1/2" fins on 3 sides to help absorb shock during shipment
- Golden kraft paper is 100% recycled
- Size: #4—9-1/2x14-1/2"
- 100 per case
- QuickStrip closure is quick and easy to use - simply remove strip and press to close
- Lined with 3/16" bubble cushioning to ship fragile items safely
- Convenient tear-tab opens easily without harming contents
- Staples Brand 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Eliminate the need to wrap fragile contents and then package them with Bubble Mailers. These bubble wrap mailers save on shipping costs.
The bubble mailers feature protective bubble wrap built into the envelope, so your shipping department can package items quickly. These mailers have a self-seal adhesive and an easy-open pull-tab tear strip. They are lighter than padded mailers and reduce shipping costs.Simple Shipping for Small Fragile Items
Your shipping department slides your company's merchandise into one of these air-padded mailers so it survives transit. The 3.4-inch flat fins on three sides of the mailer provide additional protection. The self-sealing mailer requires using the tear strip to open so the recipient can easily identify tampering when the package arrives.Sized for Smaller Items
These Kraft paper covered mailers measure 9.5 inches by 4 inches and are ideal for small items. The 0.2-inch bubble wrap reduces the package weight by 10 to 15 percent, reducing shipping costs.