Logitech Wireless Ambidextrous Optical USB Mouse, Black (910-006828/3803)
- Optical mouse with advanced tracking
- Bluetooth connectivity supports a clutter-free workplace
- Features three buttons and a scroll wheel for easier navigation
- Ambidextrous mouse for versatility
- Requires a USB port and is compatible with the following operating systems: Chrome OS, Windows Vista or later, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Linux Kernel 2.6+
- Dimensions: 0.4” x 15.5” x 7.8”
- Single AA battery provides up to 18 months of power
- Comes with a three year limited warranty
Suitable for both left- and right-handed people thanks to its specially contoured build, this ambidextrous mouse easily works with most operating systems, including Chrome OS, Windows Vista or later, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Linux Kernel 2.6+. Its simple plug-and-play USB interface also lets you install it quickly and easily, as long as the USB port is present and functional.
Equipped with a long range, the Logitech M325 optical mouse features a 2.4 GHz wireless connection for lag-less navigation and an advanced optical tracking system for superb precision. The rubber-textured sides provide a nice and comfortable grip, while a single AA battery powers the device for up to 18 months, so you can use it for more than a year without worry.
What's in the Box
This product package includes one Logitech M325 wireless advanced optical mouse, one Logitech Unifying receiver and a user manual. It also comes with one AA battery pre-installed so you can start using the mouse immediately.