Swingline Desktop Stapler, 20 Sheet Capacity, Black (44401)
- Desktop stapler delivers simple stapling performance that is perfect for daily use
- Holds a full strip of 210 staples. Recommended for use with Swingline® S.F.® 4® Premium Staples, 1/4" Length for best performance.
- Staples up to 20 sheets at a time
- Black metal construction stapler is durable and designed for quality stapling from a desk or countertop
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Specialized inner rail reduces risk of jams
- Metal construction stapler is durable and designed for quality stapling from a desk or countertop
- Positive locking latch ensures staples are in proper position for seamless use
- Opens for tacking to post papers to a bulletin board or other vertical surface
- Anvil rotates for a pinning function to create temporary staples
- Low-staple indicator on side of magazine makes it easy to identify when staples have run out
Built for the long term, the Commercial Desk Stapler has what it takes to stand up to serious stapling. This stapler is designed for the desktop and can withstand heavy stapling daily. It’s ideal for busy commercial environments like dry-cleaners, auto shops and administrative offices, but works great in any setting where stapling is in high-demand. You can count on this stapler for superior reliability with each use.Metal Construction
A reliable choice for years to come, this stapler boasts metal construction that increases durability and creates a classic look. The full size magazine holds a full strip of staples so you can staple more between refills. It also features an easy to read low staple indicator, so you can refill the stapler before it runs out in the middle of a job. Built for desktop use, this stapler has a ridged, non-slip base that keeps it in place and prevents skidding.Simple Tacking and Pinning
The Commercial Desk Stapler is great for more than just desktop stapling. With a simple push of the release lever on the bottom, the stapler opens 180 degrees to make it easy to tack papers to bulletin boards. You can also rotate the anvil for easy pinning. Pin staples are temporary with legs that point out so they are easy to remove without needing a staple remover.