How to Request Net 30 Terms
Select “Apply for Net 30 terms” as the payment method at checkout. A $100 cart minimum is required to qualify.
We'll ask you to complete a form with your business details. Fill out every field for quickest results.
Upon submission, you'll receive an instant decision if you're approved or not.
Once approved, your order will be confirmed and shipped.
If more info is needed, a team member will contact you.
If not approved, businesses can establish a payment history by completing their orders with a credit card for 90 consecutive days to be re-reviewed for terms.
Need assistance? Call us at 800.634.0321800.634.0321 and select option 3.
One of our team members will be available to discuss your business needs and submit your request.
Upon approval, you'll have to the option to share your information with credit reporting agencies, platforms, and other merchants to establish a credit history.
How to Manage and Pay Invoices
- Invoice payments are due within 30 days from the invoice date and can be made securely online via ACH or mailed by check.
- Open invoices cannot be paid by credit card. If you wish to pay for your order by credit card, select that option at checkout.
- To set up online payments and manage invoices, visit Quill.com/billing.
- Any outstanding invoices, or spending that exceeds your account's credit limit, may result in future orders being placed on hold until the balance has been paid in full.
- If invoices remain unpaid beyond the agreed upon payment terms, your account will be referred to our Accounts Receivable Department, which could negatively impact your credit score.
- Visit our Payment Information FAQ to learn more.