Quill Brand® Standard 46" x 60'' Rectangular Chair Mat for Carpet & Hard Floor , Vinyl (ESR120321)
- Rectangle shape for a larger rolling area , 46"W x 60"L
- Made with clear vinyl to allow the beauty of your floors to show through
- Rounded AnchorBar cleats (studs) that are gentle on carpets and hands (no sharp spikes)
- Protects flat to low pile carpet up to 1/4" thick (including padding depth) from chair caster wear and tear
- Move freely with a smooth rolling surface for less stress on your legs and back
- No harsh smell, GREENGUARD Gold Certified for Low Chemical Emissions to UL 2818
- Made in USA
- This product is manufactured for WorkLife Brands LLC by a certified WBE (women owned business)
- This product is manufactured for WorkLife Brands LLC by a certified SBE (small business enterprise)
- Shape: Rectangular
- Product Type Refinement: Chair
- Manufacturer: E.S. Robbins
- Ideal for home and light office applications
- For use with low pile or commercial carpets up to 1/4" thick, including padding
- Straight edge; no lip
- Patented AnchorBar® cleats hold mat firmly in place
- Size: 46x60"
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- 45 1/2" x 59 1/2"
- AnchorBar cleats are easy to handle, safer than pin cleats and hold mat securely in place
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions to UL 2818
- Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
- Not for use on hard floors. Using mat on flooring other than specified will void warranty
Soft carpeted surface"
When choosing a chair mat, it is important to consider the thickness of your carpet and carpet pad. Each carpet chair mat is rated for a carpet pile depth or thickness level. A deep carpet surface requires a chair mat with a greater thickness for the best support. Consider upgrading your mat to the next carpet pile level if you are between carpet measurements, using the mat for 8+ hours or at a weight of 200+ pounds.
How do I measure my carpet depth"
You can easily measure your carpet depth at home by using a straightened paperclip. Insert the straight end of the paperclip into the carpet and push down through the carpet and padding until you reach the subfloor. Next, use your fingers to mark where the top of the carpet begins and remove the paperclip. Measure from your fingers to the end of the paperclip and you will have an estimate of your carpet thickness. Consider upgrading your mat to the next carpet pile level if you are between carpet measurements, using the mat for 8+ hours or at a weight of 200+ pounds.
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The process of improving the quality of indoor air is vital for human health. This chair mat has been GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions, providing a healthier choice for indoor environments.