Quality Park Redi-Seal Security Tinted #9 Double Window Envelopes, 3 7/8" x 8 7/8", White Wove, 500/Box (QUA24529)
Frequently bought together
- #9 business envelopes are suitable for many mailing projects
- Made from white wove 24 lbs. paper for durability
- These envelopes measure 3 7/8"H x 8 7/8"L in size, providing enough space for your mail.
- Redi-Seal closure with wallet flap seals securely without moistening
- Security-tinted pattern helps to discourage reading sensitive information through the outside of the envelope
- 500 envelopes per box
- Double-window envelopes conveniently display addresses; Top Window:1 3/16" x 3 1/2", Bottom Window: 1" x 4"
- The flap is on the long side for easier filling
Make short work of mass mailings with Quality Park Redi-Seal business envelopes. With convenient features such as double address windows and security tinting, they offer the ideal solution for mailing payroll checks, legal contracts and other sensitive information.Quality Park Redi-Seal Envelopes Keep Contents Private
There's no need to stress about mailing sensitive documents when you use Quality Park Redi-Seal business envelopes. The 24-pound white wove stock is impossible to see through, so you can rest assured that confidential information is safe from snooping eyes. Whether your staff member needs to send a financial statement, legal contract or a personal letter, these sturdy security tinted envelopes ensure the privacy of the contents.500 Envelopes per Box for Economy
When you are running on empty and rushing to complete an important project, an unexpected run to the office supply store is the last thing you need to add to your busy schedule. Make sure your employees have plenty of envelopes on hand for large projects by ordering this economical 500-count pack. The versatile white envelopes can tackle almost any job as they fit standard-sized checks and invoices.Redi-Seal Flaps Save Time
When you have a big mailing that needs to go out in tomorrow's post, the handy Redi-Seal flaps on these envelopes lighten the load. They feature double-flap gummed closures that are sturdy and super easy to use. After the envelope is filled, just lift the lower flap and press down for a smooth, seamless seal that stays closed.