Microsoft LifeCam Studio 2 Megapixels Universal Webcam (Q2F-00013)
- 2 Megapixels/1920 x 1080 resolution
- Wideband microphone for premium sound recording
- Dimensions: 1.57"W x 4.45"D
- Connection via USB port
- Enjoy a superior HD video quality with the LifeCam Studio, which includes a 1080p HD sensor
- Keep your subject crisp with autofocus, from 4" to infinity
- Shoot with great accuracy in wide angle with the LifeCam precision glass element lens
- To make filming even easier, LifeCam features TrueColor Technology, which means your video remains bright and colorful in virtually all light conditions
- Use the built-in high-fidelity microphone to bring it all together: the vivid sights, colors, and sounds of real life
- Ready to be mounted on a standard tripod
- Work better together with Skype for Business, Microsoft's enterprise-ready unified communications platform
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty
Wide-Angle Lens Delivers Cinematic Video
The Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p Webcam offers a wide-angle lens and high-precision optics, so you can record your whole body when you're standing in front of your computer. With its autofocus feature, the webcam captures only the images you want to broadcast.
TrueColor and ClearFrame Technology
The LifeCam webcam uses TrueColor technology to capture bright video in vivid colors in all lighting conditions. Its ClearFrame technology helps stabilize the video feed, so you can capture smooth, detailed images, even if the camera moves around a bit.
The Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p Webcam includes a high-fidelity microphone, so the sound you capture is as precise as the images. To get the most out of your webcam, make sure your computer is running Windows 7, Windows Vista with service pack 1 or higher, or Windows XP.
Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p Webcam and user documentation.