Logitech M325S Wireless Ambidextrous Optical Mouse, Blue (910-006829)
- Logitech wireless mouse offers a 2.4GHz connection to minimize lag time
- USB compatibility may be used with a variety of devices
- Includes three buttons and a scroll wheel for precise cursor control
- OS Requirements: Windows XP, Vista or 7, Linux Kernel 2.6+ or Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Contoured rubber grips minimize hand strain during extended use
- Included Unifying nano receiver allows additional devices to connect to your computer
- Blue and black design for a professional appearance
- Ambidextrous design allows everybody to use one versatile mouse
- Three-year limited warranty for added quality assurance
This mouse has three buttons for left and right-clicking, plus a scroll wheel for precise movements. Logitech's advanced optical tracking technology also does an excellent job of reading your hand movements, ensuring that the cursor responds as intended. A contoured rubber grip enhances this capability, as does an ambidextrous design allowing anybody to use it comfortably.
18-Month Battery Life
The included AA battery has an expected lifespan of 18 months, minimizing how often you need to swap it out. This allows your team to engage in extended computer sessions without concern for the mouse's remaining power supply.
What's in the Box
This product includes one blue wireless mouse offering 2.4GHz wireless functionality, a Logitech Unifying nano receiver capable of syncing multiple devices to your computer, one pre-installed AA battery and an owner's manual. That's everything you need to get started, allowing you to put this mouse to use right out of the box.
Safety Data Sheet