Logitech M325S Wireless Ambidextrous Optical USB Mouse, Black (910-006825)
- Optical mouse for accurate pointer control
- Wireless USB connection to reduce the amount of computer cords
- Three-button design for easy clicking and scrolling
- For use with Windows XP, Vista and 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Linux Kernel 2.6 or higher; Windows 8 and Windows 10 software compatibility
- Pre-installed AA battery for immediate use
- Portable design for use with laptops
- Ambidextrous design for use by all employees
- Three year limited warranty for peace of mind
This mouse features an optical sensor that accurately responds to your movements, ensuring the on-screen pointer moves in sync with your hand. A 2.4 gigahertz connection means the mouse and the USB receiver reliably communicate with each other over a longer range than most wireless mice. A three-button design lets you right and left click, as well as scroll, comfortably even during long work sessions.
A compact design and a sturdy, light weight make this mouse an ideal companion for laptops on the go. The small USB receiver fits snugly in the USB port without extending your laptop's profile, allowing you to keep the receiver installed in laptop sleeves and bags. A single AA battery powers the mouse for up to 18 months for on-the-go use without having to always carry a spare battery.
What's in the Box
The M325 mouse comes with a Logitech unifying USB receiver that provides quick setup and a strong signal for uninterrupted use. The box also includes one pre-installed AA battery to power the mouse, as well as product documentation.