Lathem Time Punch Card Time Clock System, Black (7500E)
- Easy printing: insert the card in the top slot, and the time clock will automatically position it
- LCD display helps you to keep track of time by showing the time and date in 24-hour format
- Employees use printable time cards
- Dimensions: 8"H x 6.3"W x 5"D
- Automatic card feed and alignment: the time clock shifts columns according to user settings
- Desk- or wall-mount for flexible and convenient placement
- Battery backup protects data and settings during power outages
- Selectable language format: English, French, Spanish
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
The Lathem time clock features automatic print alignment to eliminate print errors. In addition, the clock automatically detects the front and back of the card, enabling quicker punch-ins and punch-outs. This clock automatically adjusts to daylight saving time to spare you extra maintenance.
The Lathem punch-card clock can maintain time records for up to 100 employees, making it suitable for keeping time in small to large workplaces. Mount the clock on a wall or table to make efficient use of your office or workshop. For precise record-keeping according to your payroll needs, format the clock according to a date or day of the week, a.m/p.m. or 24-hour setting, and regular-minute or 1/100-of-the-hour setting.
The clock's internal lithium battery preserves your data and settings for up to three years. An optional rechargeable back-up battery provides power for up to 24 hours so the clock stays fully functional even in the case of a power failure.