Customers also viewed
Lathem Contactless Touch-Free Wi-Fi Digital Time Clock System w/ 15 Badges, Black/Gray (PC700-WEB)
- A paid subscription to Lathem’s PayClock Online web-based time clock software is required and sold separately
- Includes PC700 wi-fi & ethernet time clock, mounting hardware, power supply, cable, and 15 proximity badges (additional available)
- Automatically calculates worked hours including overtime, and accrue and track time off for each employee
- PayClock subscription includes free iOS and Android mobile apps for employees and supervisors
- Built-in battery backup stores employee punch data and settings during power outages
- Clock remains fully operational and employees can punch in and out if internet access is interrupted
- Additional PC700 time clocks can be connected to same account for companies with multiple locations
- PayClock software allows unlimited administrative users and provides 50 different payroll, attendance, and management reports
- Includes free US-based telephone support and backed by Lathem’s 100 years of industry expertise
Singular Focus & Commitment
When you purchase a Lathem time clock system you are choosing a product that is designed with ingenuity and expertise grown from over 100 years of experience building time clock solutions. Since 1919, Lathem's singular focus has been to manufacture innovative, durable and affordable employee time and attendance systems.
Lathem products feature innovative new technology including thermal print systems, Tru-Align time card alignment, smart touch screen time clocks, and FaceIN face recognition biometric time clock systems. Lathem’s traditional time clocks and PayClock time and attendance systems are used by more than a million employees worldwide.
Lathem stands behind every product it sells with 6-Point Purchase Assurance Program. Lathem’s core mission is to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and build one-on-one relationships with its customers. This is one of the many reasons why customers continue to select Lathem products and solution upgrades as their business grows and new product technologies become available.
Since 1919 Lathem has remained a family-owned and operated US business through four generations. Lathem employees average an astounding 18 years of service. Many have tenures of more than 30 years. This commitment is evidenced in every package that leaves our facility. Pride of craftsmanship and attention to detail are at the core of Lathem's culture.