Junior Learning 4 Social Skills Board Games, Early Education Development, Ages 5+ years (JRL426)
- Encourages children to identify and use manners, identify qualities of friendship, to recognize different emotions and help them understand how to be empathetic
- All games encourage the development of key speaking and listening skills
- They use colorful and emotive illustrations to help inspire children’s’ imagination
- Includes an answer sheet so that children can check if they are correct.
- Game play can include 2-6 players making it ideal for use at home or in the classroom.