HSM SECURIO AF150 150-Sheet Cross Cut Commerical Shredder (AF150C)
- Reliable and time-saving shredding of stacks of paper
- Nanogrip technology for reliable sheet intake
- Useful dual function: Manual feed of paper during the autofeed stack processing
- Cutting rollers made of hardened solid steel
- $2 donated to Kids Kicking Cancer will be made for every SECURIO shredder sold
- Powerful motor allows for continuous operation
- Energy Management Control System EcoSmart: Particularly low power consumption of 0.1 watts in standby mode
- Dust emission tested by independent institute has proven safe & harmless
- Automatic return eliminates paper jams
- Quiet operation minimizes noise development in the workplace
- Multifunction element for intuitive operation
- Light barrier for automatic start / stop
- Removable waste container for effortless emptying
- Level indicator through inspection window in the waste container
- High quality materials and "Made in Germany" quality for security and durability complete with a 3 year warranty
Place a stack of up to 150 papers in this auto-feed shredder for quick data destruction. The nanogrip technology reliably pulls the papers into the machine, while the integrated light barrier initiates the automatic start and stop function. A manual shredding option allows up to 19 pages at once, offering flexibility in the use of this nanogrip technology shredder.
Hardened solid steel cutting rollers shred paper quickly and effectively, while the powerful motor keeps the blades moving continuously. An automatic return feature prevents difficult paper jams. This shredder performs reliably time after time so you can always count on it to get rid of documents. Empty the shredded paper easily with the removable waste container.
Quiet and Efficient Operation
This paper shredder features a design meant for quiet operation, so shredding sensitive documents won't disrupt the workplace with loud noises. The energy management control system minimizes the amount of power the unit consumes when in standby mode, saving you money while keeping the machine ready to go whenever you need it.