Customers also viewed
ES Robbins Natural Origins Carpet Chair Mat, 46" x 60'', Medium-Pile, Clear (ESR141052)
- Rectangle shape for a larger rolling area. Dimensions: 46"W x 60"L
- Made with Gen7V® a plant-based biopolymer to help reduce environmental impact
- Rounded AnchorBar® cleats (studs) that are gentle on carpets and hands
- Protects low pile carpet up to 3/8" thick (including padding depth) from chair caster wear and tear
- Increase mobility with a smooth rolling surface for less stress on your legs and back
- No harsh smell, GREENGUARD Gold Certified for Low Chemical Emissions to UL 2818
- First USDA Certified Biobased Chair Mat
- Made in USA
- This product is manufactured by a certified WBE (women owned business)
- This product is manufactured by a certified SBE (small business enterprise)
Soft carpeted surface"
When choosing a chair mat, it is important to consider the thickness of your carpet and carpet pad. Each carpet chair mat is rated for a carpet pile depth or thickness level. A deep carpet surface requires a chair mat with a greater thickness for the best support. Consider upgrading your mat to the next carpet pile level if you are between carpet measurements, using the mat for 8+ hours or at a weight of 200+ pounds.
How do I measure my carpet depth"
You can easily measure your carpet depth at home by using a straightened paperclip. Insert the straight end of the paperclip into the carpet and push down through the carpet and padding until you reach the subfloor. Next, use your fingers to mark where the top of the carpet begins and remove the paperclip. Measure from your fingers to the end of the paperclip and you will have an estimate of your carpet thickness. Consider upgrading your mat to the next carpet pile level if you are between carpet measurements, using the mat for 8+ hours or at a weight of 200+ pounds.
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The process of improving the quality of indoor air is vital for human health. This chair mat has been GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions, providing a healthier choice for indoor environments.