Epson PowerLite 1781W Wireless LCD Business Projector, Black
- Business projector provides superior quality for vibrant pictures and crisp text
- The 3LCD projection makes images sharper when presenting colorful graphics and pictures
- 3200 lumens of equal color and white brightness provide a high-quality picture
- WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution is ideal for HD presentations and video; perfect for widescreen laptops
- UHE lamp has a life of up to 4000 hours for reliable extended use and up to 7000 hours in ECO mode
- Manual focus lens delivers high-quality projection of images and videos that enable users to fit any image onto the screen
- Projection distance of 300"
- A 1.04-1.26:1 throw lens enables large images to be projected from short distances in small rooms
- Equipped with a 1-watt speaker to provide high-quality audio output
- Connectivity: Wireless, HDMI/USB/composite Video
- Compatible with PC and Mac to give you enhanced functionality
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty; 90-days warranty on lamp
- Certifications & Standards: RoHS
This Epson PowerLite 1781W projector supports the USB plug-and-play protocol for Windows and Mac computers to reduce setup time, while an MHL-enabled HDMI interface lets you quickly share videos and photos from your phone. The projector also supports legacy devices such as VCRs and old desktop CPUs via composite video and VGA ports. Rounding off its long list of connection options is wireless connectivity for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
This Epson PowerLite projector crams premium technology into a package a hair over 2" deep, about the same thickness as a typical laptop, with a weight of only 4 pounds. Its compact size and durable construction make the projector an ideal traveling companion for mobile presentations.
This Epson projector includes screen fit and auto keystone correction technologies for both horizontal and vertical axes to cut the amount of time needed to get everything up and running. These technologies speedily correct distortions even when the projector is off center.