Dymo Rhino 5200 Hard Case Kit Portable Label Maker (1756589)
- Label maker for quick organization of items and documents
- Maximum print speed up to 0.39 ips for enhanced productivity
- Offers printing with 180dpi maximum resolution
- Thermal transfer printing technology eliminates the need for ink
- Uses IND tape up to 0.75" wide
- Dimensions: 2.52"H x 4.88"W x 9.21"D
- Run on six AA batteries (not included) or lithium-ion battery (included)
- Includes: 0.75" white IND vinyl label cartridge, 0.38" white IND vinyl label cartridge, AC adapter, carrying case, and rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1-year manufacturer limited warranty
Customized Label Printing
Choose from a full symbol library of industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions to add images to your labels. Each label allows up to five lines of print, so you can include all relevant information. Change the look of your printed results with one of three included fonts. Four font sizes let you adjust the formatting to fit easily into the space. With exclusive hot keys, the printer adjusts the size, space and format to match specific industrial applications. The printer also creates Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes for additional customization.
Get the most from your label printer with the auto shut-off feature, which conserves the battery life. A rubber bumper provides a protective element to prevent damage to the unit, and the slip-resistant grip keeps the label printer in place to keep it from falling.
What's in the Box
The DYMO Rhino 5200 label maker kit includes a hardshell carrying case to protect the label printer. A Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack and AC Adapter offer versatile power options for portable use. Print your choice of labels immediately with the included 3/4-inch white flexible nylon tape and 3/8-inch white vinyl tape. A CD with user manual helps you learn all the intricacies of using the machine.
Safety Data Sheet