CyberPower Standby 625VA UPS, 8-Outlets, Black (ST625U)
- Surge energy rating: 890 Joules
- Equipped with 8 surge-protected outlets for seamless connectivity (4 battery-connected)
- Product Dimensions are 9.8"W x 5.8"H x 3.2"D with a Cord Length of 5 ft (1.5 m).
- Material of Construction: Plastic
- This UPS has a Runtime of 2 min at Full Load and a Runtime of 9 min at Half Load with a recharge time of 8 hours. The Nominal Input Voltage is 120 VAC using an input plug type NEMA 5-15P.
- Meets or exceeds UL1778, cUL, FCC DOC Class B, CEC, RoHS, ENERGY STAR standards
- UPS protects electronic equipment and prevents data loss during a power outage. Provides USB connectivity for maximum flexibility
- Featuring serial and USB interfaces for communication and management, this stand-by UPS provides surge protection and filtering.
- External form makes it convenient to install and use
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Safety Data Sheet
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol-A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This unit features four battery backup outlets that deliver power from the UPS's internal battery to keep connected equipment running during a utility power failure. During longer outages, the UPS provides enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against loss of data and minimize the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
All eight outlets on the UPS provide surge protection to divert excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during a utility power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
USB Charing Ports
This unit features two USB Type-A charging ports with 2.1A shared output to charge and power your mobile devices, even during a utility power failure, so you can stay connected when it matters the most.