Customers also viewed
Cyberpower PFC Sinewave Series 1500VA UPS, 10-Outlets, Black (CP1500PFCLCD)
- Battery Backup - Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection - Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection - Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Line Interactive Topology - Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Sine Wave Output - Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Design - Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Multifunction LCD Panel - Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- ENERGY STAR - This model is an ENERGY STAR® Qualified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.