Customers also viewed
Core Products Soft Comfort CorPak Hot and Cold Therapy Packs, 10 x 13 inch
- Soft, "frost-free" cover. Store in freezer until needed. Heat in microwave
- Packs are filled with SloFlow gel that stays soft and pliable even when frozen
- Gel is nontoxic and biodegradable, and the packs are easy to disinfect, wash, and reuse
- Size: 10x13"
- *For Use by Medical Customers Only*
- Two frost-free surfaces and a unique strapping system provide secure positioning and variable therapeutic relief
- Plush surface provides slow release therapy for subacute injuries, while rapid release surface helps deliver cold therapy quickly for acute injuries
- Dual Comfort CorPaks are a versatile solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries
- Packs can be warmed in the microwave or cooled in the freezer
- Soft, frost-free pack is gentle on skin and does not need to be wrapped in a towel
- Dual Comfort CorPaks have more fill than traditional packs to retain cold and heat longer
- Long-lasting, reusable and filled with nontoxic, biodegradable fill
- For cold use, freeze for 1 hour minimum before use or store in the freezer for convenience.
- For warm use, heat in microwave for 30 seconds on high, then at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
- Cleaning Instructions: Wipe with dry cloth if pack becomes lightly soiled, discard and replace heavily soiled packs.
- Store in freezer in plastic bag to prevent soiling
- Use on non-broken skin only
- Made in the USA