Customers also viewed
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Cleaner Spray, 32 Ounces, 6 Bottles/Case (68970)
- GERMICIDAL BLEACH: Clorox Healthcare ® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner is a ready to use one-step cleaner disinfectant; EPA registered to kill Difficult spores in 3 minutes and 49 other microorganisms in 1 minute
- ONE-STEP CLEANER DISINFECTANT: Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like influenza A, influenza B and norovirus
- DISINFECT: Kill HAI-causing pathogens in 3 minutes or less; meets EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- PROFESSIONAL BLEACH CLEANER: This powerful cleaner is ideal for use on spills and larger areas
- FOR USE IN HEALTHCARE SETTINGS: Use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long-term care facilities
Ingredients:ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite 0.65%, OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.35%.
Warnings:Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking or chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse thoroughly for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control or doctor for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling. DO NOT use this product with ammonia or acids such as vinegar, rust removers or toilet cleaners.
Safety Data Sheet